The UMJ Group is a personal division of the Ulutas Medical Journal (“UMJ”)
2. Copyright Ownership and Permitted Use. Unless otherwise indicated, the content available through the Services is protected by copyright and may be used only in accordance with copyright and other applicable laws. Content available through the Services is for your personal non-commercial use.
3. Trademark Ownership. The Ulutas Medical Journal, The Ulutas Medical Journal logo design, UMJ, UMJ Group, and UMJ Knowledge + (“UMJ Trademarks”) are trademarks of UMJ. Any use of UMJ Trademarks in connection with the sale, offering for sale, distribution, or advertising of any goods or services, which is likely to cause confusion, to cause mistake, or to deceive, is strictly prohibited.
5. Web Site Modifications and Availability. The UMJ will make reasonable efforts to keep the Services available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, owing to technical failures, routine maintenance, or other unforeseen circumstances, availability may be limited and UMJ will not be responsible for the non-availability of the Services. UMJ reserves the right to modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, all or any part of the Services at any time.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. The Services are intended for educational, research, self-study, and reference purposes only. The Services are not intended to substitute for the exercise of professional judgment by the user. Medical science and clinical practice are ever-changing. Users, whenever possible, are advised to confirm the information available from the Services through independent sources. The information available through the Services should not be substituted for the advice or judgment of a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard or avoid professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of materials made available through the Services. UMJ makes no warranty that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or result obtained from the use of the Services or any content included therein.
7. User-Generated Content. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You agree that you will not post or submit any content that (i) is defamatory, obscene, or abusive, (ii) violates or infringes upon the proprietary, publicity, or privacy rights of any third party, (iii) violates or encourages the violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law, rule, or regulation, or (iv) is otherwise inappropriate. You agree not to submit any personal information of another (including, without limitation, Protected Health Information). You will indemnify UMJ, from any third party cost, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of the content you submit. You understand and agree that UMJ is not responsible for content submitted by third parties.
We are under no obligation to display or otherwise use your submission. You authorize UMJ to publish your name and location (city, state and/or country) in connection with any use of your submission and, in identifying yourself and location, you represent that you have done so accurately. You agree to post or submit only for non-commercial purposes.
8. International Use. The Services are controlled and operated within Turkey. The UMJ makes no representation that the Services or Content made available through the Services are appropriate or available for use outside of Turkey. If you access the Services from outside of Turkey, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
10. Endorsements. Descriptions of, references to, or links to other products, publications, or services do not imply endorsement of any kind unless expressly stated by UMJ.
11. Login Security & Registration Information. Sharing login information for the Services is strictly prohibited. Where registration is involved in the use of a Service, you agree to provide valid and truthful information.
12. Privacy. Registration data and other information about you and your use of the Services are subject to the UMJ Group.
13. Copyright Complaints. UMJ respects the intellectual property ownership rights of others. If you believe your work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by following the instructions in our notice.