E-ISSN 2149-388X | ISSN 2149-0430
Required files to uploaded
Where an author is prevented from being the copyright holder, minor variations may be required. In such cases, the copyright line and license statement in individual articles will be adjusted. Authors requiring a variation of this type should inform ULUTAS MED J during or immediately after submission of their article. Changes to the copyright line cannot be made after publication of an article.
- Copyright on an open-access article in a journal published by UMJ is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant UMJ a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in UMJ open access articles.
Exceptions to copyright policy
We provide details concerning copyright and licensing for articles which were previously published under policies that are different from the above. For instance, occasionally UMJ may co-publish articles jointly with other publishers, and different licensing conditions may then apply. In all such cases, however, access to these articles is free from fees or any other access restrictions.