E-ISSN 2149-388X | ISSN 2149-0430
Required files to be uploaded
Ulutas Med J. Year: 2021, Volume: 7
- Comparison of Pre-treatment and Post-treatment Auditory Brainstem Response Results in Children with Serous Otitis
- A Comparative Study Investigating the Necessity of Prophylactic Systemic Antibiotic and Gentamicin Tunnel Lavage in Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (Poem) and Similar Tunneling Procedures (Z-D-G Poem)
- Comparison of Demographic and Clinical Characteristics of Severe Covid-19 Patients with and without Chest Pain
- Comparison of Perioperative Results of Single Port Laparoscopic, Multiple Port Laparoscopic and Open Splenectomy in Patients with Non-Traumatic Splenic Diseases: Clinical Retrospective Trial
- Fetal Macrosomia: Ultrasonographic Parameters and Associated Risk Factors in Pregnancies with and without Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Depression as a Prodromal Marker and Dementia as a Terminal Symptom in Parkinsons Disease
- The Relationship of Non-dipper Blood Pressure Pattern with the Fragmented QRS Morphology on ECG and the Role of Inflammatory Biomarkers in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Investigation of Port Catheter-Associated Infections in Childhood Acute Leukemia Patients
- Handling Asthmatic Students in the Dissection Hall
Letter to the Editor
- Acclaimed African Immunity or Resistance to Sars-Cov-2: Explore or Ignore?
- Acute Nonsuppurative Sialadenitis After Contrast Material Administration For Computed Tomography Angiography
- Organ Transplant Center Management and Patient Monitoring During Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Type 2 (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) Pandemia
- Is Vitamin D Deficiency the Invisible Part of the Iceberg in Preschool Children?
- Dermatophytosis in Bhairahawa, Nepal: Prevalence and Resistance Pattern of Dermatophyte Species
- The Transmission Panorama and Epidemic Characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 of Jining City of China
- Is Fasting Necessary for the Assessment of Clinical Biochemical Parameters?
- The Epidemiology of Hyperprolactinemia in A Single Tertiary Care Center: The Importance of Drug History and Role of An Endocrinologist
- Evaluation of Plasma Selenium, Zinc and Malondialdehyde Levels in Newly Diagnosed Preeclamptic Women at A Teaching Hospital
- Evaluation of Biomarkers in Patients with Sepsis Diagnosis in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Dosimetric Comparison of Scalp Protection in Whole Brain Radiotherapy Due to Brain Metastasis
- Curtailing the Risk of COVID-19 Infection Among Medical Students Through Safer Handling of Cadavers During Anatomical Dissection
- Neonatal COVID-19: Two Case Reports
- Does Varicella Zoster Virus in Children Affect Temporal Artery Structure or Blood Flow?
- Using Puzzle or Brochure to Teach Children Inhaler Technique: Evaluation of Alternative Methods Against Face to Face Education
- The Effect of Intrathecal Administration of Different Doses of Morphine on Headache after Dural Puncture in Cesarean Sections Under Spinal Anesthesia: A Randomized Double-Blind Controlled Study
- Oral Methylcobalamin Treatment Effectiveness of Newborn with Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Does Depot Analog Suppression Have Positive Effects on All Other Frozen-thawed Embryo Transfer Cycles in Addition to Endometriosis?
- The Effect of Raising Basic Reproductive Health Awareness on the Knowledge of Female University Students
- Understanding the Effects of Obesity over Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Analyzing Insulin Resistance and Thyroid Hormone in Different BMI Levels
- Impacts of Novel COVID-19 Pandemic on Furtherance of Medical Education: Challenges and Possible Prospects
Letter to the Editor
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Taiwan During COVID-19 Pandemic